Thursday, July 2, 2009

Things I Love Thursday


(almost in no particular order)



  • my multi-talented/multi-faceted husband

  • my gorgeous and funny daughters

  • my family members. truly. I'll keep all of them.

  • my friends. Yay for them!

  • lunch hours

  • soy lattes . . . iced in the summer, hot in the winter

  • my Blackberry

  • my new car

  • Facebook

  • Twitter

  • email

  • Google Reader

  • potato chips with french onion dip or french fries with ranch dressing

  • Vacations . . . to anywhere. preferably Europe or a beach resort. but a weekend camping works too!

  • back yard parties

  • wine . . . white in the summer, red in the winter (I like my wine the way I like my lattes)

  • ABC's Bavarian Bliss

  • watching Audrey dance in the living room

  • Vivian's beautiful blond curls

  • a bite of dark chocolate after dinner

  • experiencing the seasons as they change (although summer can come back to stay. enough already)

  • singing and dancing on stage (but it simultaneously scares the hell out of me sometimes . . . it's the adrenaline rush, I guess)

  • top of the park

  • Curt's homemade lattes on Saturday and Sunday mornings

  • finding "lost" money in a coat pocket

  • fresh baked cookies and warm brownies

  • smoke free restaurants

  • that (rare) feeling of being organized

  • massages

  • rollercoasters . . . and it has been too long!

  • sleeping in (also never happens)

  • that feeling after a great workout or run

  • being married to someone you like to hang out with

  • date nights (see above)


No comments: