Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy birthday Baby!!


I recieved this photo from my mother-in-law by email this morning.

A large group of folks attended Vivian's 4th birthday party at Xtreme Bounce Zone yesterday!

It was a sweaty, red-faced event filled with theater friends, pre-school friends and family.

Vivian has been asking for a "jumping party" since her 3rd birthday, I think. Anyway, it was a long time coming - that's for sure.

More photos are on the way. I just haven't had a chance to download the camera yet. I'm especially excited to take a look at Vivian's live-action shots from inside one of the bounce houses. I'm sure it's a blurry mess.

Today is her official birthday. We'll be making our traditional trip to Red Robin for birthday dinner and an ice-cream sundae.

I can't belive my baby is four!

Happy birthday sweet Vivian!

No comments: