Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter



Okay, I'm going to do it. I'm going to jump right in there and start a blog. I'm nervous. I probably won't be able to keep this going but if I never I try, I'll never know.

This blog is mostly to store the funny, sad, crazy memories of my little girls: Audrey and Vivian. They're a whacky pair and they bring us so much enjoyment. Oh . . . and pain and frustration, too.

We had a ball at Easter time . . . one of my favorite holidays. Vivian, who also turned two Easter weekend, didn't quite get it but she loves chockwet (translation: chocolate) so she was good to go. Audrey started hiding eggs around the house a week early. I guess she was just practicing for the real deal.
We visted the Easter Bunny at the mall a few days before. It's one of those traditional things I like to do. I have a stockpile of photos with Santa and the Easter Bunney and my girls. I nearly forgot to do it this year, but I managed to squeeze it in. In this photo, you can see that Vivian definitely was not impressed by this huge beast. Audrey, on the other hand, was laughing her arse off.
Typical.


No comments: