Friday, April 24, 2009

Because it's been too long

Here's a bow to Michigan weather . . . and a quick post because I have been too INSANELY busy to write anything lately!


I'll try to get back in here soon to post on something interesting.

But first, I need to work on at least six proposals and two presentations at work, clean all of my flower beds, fold five baskets of laundry, trim the ivy that's about to take over the front of my house, practice my solos and dance numbers for the show I'm in, practice music for my cousin's wedding in mid-May . . . and I'm sure I'm missing a few things. I have a list at home. It will feel really good to cross off a few things this weekend. Wish me luck! I have extremely high expectations for this weekend. It could backfire. Ya' think?

Tonight is date night though so I hope to kick off the weekend with something fun!

Ciao!

No comments: