Monday, May 11, 2009

A moment in time

[The following is an actual IM conversation I just had with Curt. We IM constantly during the workday.]

Curt: hi

me: hi

Curt: thanks for calling (referring to the fact that I accidentally called him on my lunch hour while my phone was in my pocket. I do that to him all of the time.)

me: you're welcome
my butt says you're welcome
Actually, it was in my front pocket


Curt: so, i got to work today
and i looked in my bag at about 10 for some lip stuff
there was a potato in there
i brought a potato to work

me: HAHAHAHAHA!
I really did LOL

Curt: it's on my desk

me: Still am

Curt: it's actually kinda big

me: That's hysterical

me: Did you tell people?

Curt: no

me: Did you butt call my work phone?

Curt: no

me: somebody did
so, how do you explain the potato on your desk?

Curt: nobody really pays attention to that stuff

No comments: