Friday, July 11, 2008

6 going on 16

On Monday, Audrey turned six. I can hardly believe I have a six year old. It sounds cliche, but she's growing right in front of my eyes.

On Monday, I also drove her to her first-ever week away at summer camp. I sent a big cake with some candles taped to the top of the box. I heard they didn't even wait until dinner to break it out. That makes me happy. Especially since we both had a few tears as my car pulled away from their cabin on Monday.

Today is Friday and I leave in about an hour to go pick her up.

I wonder how much she's grown since Monday.















Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kailey S. said...

My FAVORITE restaurant for birthdays!! :)

Kathy W said...

Ours too! [I guess I didn't mention the restaurant -- good for you for noticing!) We've been going there since Audrey turned 2 I think!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Audrey is flipping you off in the third photo from the bottom. tee hee

Kathy W said...

Ha ha!! Curt said the same thing!!