Tuesday, February 24, 2009

www.7Audrey.com

Audrey is a big fan of the show iCarly. The show revolves around a girl who has her own website called icarly.com. Actually, Audrey is a big fan of all things beginning with www.

She has been inspired by iCarly and the internet world in general to create her own website. Her imagination has been running wild with great ideas for this website. I'm pretty excited by it myself!

While I was on my business trip last week, Audrey and Curt discussed this website idea of hers. To make sure that Curt would not forget that discussion, she posted this note on the bathroom mirror.


Translation:

"At work today, make a website called www.7Audrey.com. Get a computer and a camera."

She'll soon be way ahead of me and my piddly-ass little blog.

No comments: