Monday, March 23, 2009

My baby is THREE!!!

I took Vivian to the mall yesterday to get her picture taken on her birthday. It's a tradition that my mom (and many moms for that matter) did for years and one I'm incredibly fond of. These years will be gone in a flash and I'm so happy to have it recorded in this special way.

The girls are at the PERFECT age right now for the camera! Last year we struggled to get Viv to sit still. This year, she was an angel. She crossed her hands, tilted her head, said "Fuzzy Pickles" and followed every instruction that the photographer threw at her. What a joy!

Audrey begged to be included in the photos. Actually, she wanted to be included in all aspects of Vivian's birthday -- right down to opening her gifts and eating her icecream sundae at Red Robin. No surprise, I guess. I just wish I would have picked out a different outfit for her to wear. But this one fits her personality perfectly.

Here are the results of our photo shoot.

Happy birthday, my beautiful baby Vivian!!!! And Audrey, you're way cool, too! Don't worry -- you'll grow into those teeth very soon.













1 comment:

SonjaT said...

Oh My Gosh Kathy!! Vivian has grown...and she's 3 now?? How'd that happen?? And Audrey looks so cute with those missing teeth..;>)...Beautiful pictures!! You must be a proud momma...