Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I'm in the holiday spirit so early this year!

I'm not sure what's bringing it on . . . except that perhaps I've actually had some downtime to enjoy my family and friends lately. It gets me all mushy and stuff. The snow on the ground helps, too.

[Spoiler alert for Curt] I recently purchased monogrammed Christmas stockings that I found in an INCREDIBLE on-line sale at TheCompanyStore. I bought them in October! Poor Vivian just couldn't go another year with the mis-matched pink, baby-themed holiday stocking. Anyway, they're tucked in a box under my bed. I've even started making lists of things that I want to buy the girls and I'm thinking about (gasp!) actually doing some on-line shopping!!

And then today BAM! out comes the new Holiday Guide from one of my favorite blogs. Now I don't have to spend hours on the web trying to find unique gifts . . . they've done all of the work for me.

They'll do the work for you, too . . . since I'm sharing this link with all of you, my beautiful friends.

Holiday Gift Guide 2008 Safer Toy Guide 2008



And Curt, if you're still reading, how 'bout picking up the cool gift from the Holiday Guide: The One Hundred: A Guide to the Pieces Every Stylish Woman Must Own and buying me like 90 or so of them?

Love you. [wink]

No comments: