Monday, November 3, 2008

Learning to breathe again

We did it! We got through this weekend!

I'm not sure how much I'll be able to blog about it but rest assured, it was quite a whirlwind and it's now behind us. We had Halloween events (three of them), a visit from my parents, a wonderful 50th wedding anniversary party for Curt's parents, my birthday and a lovely ceremony on Sunday morning where Curt and I renewed our wedding vows.

The weekend was so emotional for me that I found myself crying several times without really knowing why.

I did manage to nab a few photos before I dropped my camera and broke it on Saturday night so hopefully I'll get some of those posted here.

Here's one little incident we didn't plan on that also occurred this weekend.

Thank the LORD for washable markers!!!!






No comments: