Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cookies be damned!


I've been baking and eating too many cookies lately. I spent a good portion of my day on Sunday baking and decorating Christmas cookies with the girls. I only got three of the six things done that I wanted to make but I plan to squeeze the rest in this weekend.

But why?

Why do I tempt myself with this stuff?

In addition to baking, I've been cooking healthy meals at home lately. This is both an attempt to eat better and to save a little bit of money. Mostly to eat better.

And then I make cookies. Huh?

On Monday night, I made a scrumptious black bean soup filled with spices, veggies and lots of flavors. Last night was Moroccan chicken and lentils. BOTH nights I topped off my clean-eating dinners with cookies!!

And just now, I finished off my healthy lunch at work . . . I walked to the kitchen area to get some hot water for my sugar-free chai tea. And BAM! There were some gooey chocolate chip cookies sitting there calling out my name.

I can't win.

And I also can't resist.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Read your article, if I just would say: very good, it is somewhat insufficient, but I am

still tempted to say: really good!
Personalized Signature:面对面视频游戏,本地棋牌游戏,本地方言玩游戏,打麻将,玩掼蛋,斗地主,炸金花,玩梭哈