Friday, September 19, 2008

Ahhh . . . School Fundraisers!

Audrey has brought home her first-time-this-year school fundraiser. Do kids ever do these things on their own? I guess they do since I'm suckered by more than one book order or popcorn box or gift wrapping paper fundraiser that comes knocking at my door.

The PTO is planning to purchase new playground equipment for the school and I think that's a lofty goal. Her school has a newly renovated pool, flat screen computers in every room, new flooring, a HUGE media center -- the works -- but the playground equipment is a pretty sad sight. Broken swings and a few climby things.

My coworkers have already been tormented by me so now the two people that read this blog get the same treatment.

If you want to help out, you can view the fundraiser on-line. Orders must be completed by September 23rd.

If you could be so kind as to keep in mind the following so Audrey can get the Nintendo DS she's dreaming for, she'll be ever so happy. I'm kidding . . . she'll love the Hannah Montana pencil that all participating students receive. There's something about a Pig Race in there. I guess top-selling classrooms take part in a pig race? Can anyone tell me what that's about??

Anyhoo . . . .

School code/ID: 3024-
Child's name: Audrey Waugh
Teacher: Ms. Miller
Grade: 1

http://frankenmuthfundraising.com/

Thanks for even considering it!!

Take care and goodnight.

No comments: